Wednesday, November 7, 2018

As promised... 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL

As promised... 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL


DISCLAIMER: I HAD A SKIN COLOURED DRESS ON THE WHOLE TIME AND BLURRED IT FOR COMEDIC PURPOSES! hope you enjoyed

Hello Citizens of Azzyland.... I'm Azzy and welcome to another amazing video! Well here it is guys...my 1 million SUBSCRIBERS ! I'm pretty sure this is what everyone meant lol. While this video is of course meant to be a parody, reaching 1 million subscribers has been nothing short of a dream for me. This wouldn't be possible without the support of all of you guys, I am so grateful and happy about the community we have built. Each and everyone of you is a special part of this journey and I can't wait to see where it will take us. Thanks for always being there and for being the best citizens of Azzyland that I can ever hope for.

2 comments: